1. What is your favorite wild animal? Monkey, tiger, elephant, lion? Why do you like this animal? What characteristics do you like?
2. What is your favorite domestic animal? Dog, cat, bird, cow, fish, other? Again, write down why you like this animal?
3. Which body of water do you prefer? Lake, ocean, river, pond, stream. Describe the properties of this type that appeal to you.
4. What is your favorite tree? Pine, birch, oak, willow, other? Why?
5. What is your favorite food and what is your reason for choosing it?
6. What is your favorite color? What is this color’s essence?
7. What is your favorite flower? What is it about this particular flower that you admire?
8. What would you do in a bare white room if you had the choice of doing anything in to it or doing anything in there?
9. Describe how you would feel if you were to locked into a white room that contained nothing but a bench in which you find that you are seated waited without any clothes on?
Ready for this analysis???? Scroll down to the bottom of the page
I worked with a woman who came into to work on her excessive menstrual bleeding and cramping. After a few sessions collapsing all the circumstances in her life that led to this condition through her emotional state I asked her to close her eyes and transport herself into her uterus. She described it as being a barren landscape where nothing would grow. I encouraged her to sit awhile and see what else was there. She began to tell me about a thorn bush that had a single shriveled up flower. After we began tapping on the images themselves her subconscious mind assisted her conscious mind in understanding the meaning behind these symbols. The romantic relationships in her past had been fruitless and she felt that her chance of finding a partner and realizing her dream of becoming a mother were now impossible.
She spent time alone and with me in session tapping on all related aspects. By the end of the last session the scene in her uterus became a garden of beauty and abundance. Her excessive bleeding is gone and some months later she found a the love of her life.
Answers to the Archetype Quiz:
1. The wild animal is how we see ourselves
2. The domestic animal is what we look for in friends
3. Water is our attitude toward sexuality
4. The tree is our attitude about life in general
5. Food is how we feel about sex
6. The color represents your emotional compass
7. The flower is your attitude toward the spiritual and the soul
8. What you would do if you could do anything in the white room is your attitude towards marriage.
9. What you do naked in a locked white room is how you would react to impending death.