“How A Married Mom Reawakened Her Sexual Desire, Found A Fulfilling Relationship… And Feels More Alive Than Ever”
New Hope For Women Who Have Stopped Wanting Sex
It wasn’t so long ago. I was working as a doula and a health coach. As part of my coaching, I would ask my clients, “How’s your sex life?”
One day I dared to ask myself that very question. And, like many women, I had to answer, “Non-existent. None. And I don’t even want it anymore.”
I never intended to let things get that far. During my first marriage, we had sex till the kids were born. Then I went down the roller coaster:
… Gaining baby weight, so I felt ugly and undesirable
… Feeling exhausted after a day of chasing two toddlers. I just wanted to sleep … and sleep some more
… Feeling tense and irritable because there was so much to do every day (and my husband got to escape to the office)
… Focusing on the children’s needs instead of my needs
But one thing stopped the downward spiral.
My kids were getting older. They were dealing with their own sexuality. How could I support them unless I felt strong, whole and authentic?
There was no way I could do this with willpower alone. I tried reading books and consulting “experts.” And I got nowhere.
I needed a solution that …
- works quickly! My kids were growing up and couldn’t wait
- gives me a real in-depth healing, not a Bandaid, so I experience deep, life-changing shifts
- gives me complete privacy (I’d rather not share my life if I can avoid it)
- helps me understand what’s happening so I’ll stay strong and healthy
- lets me change at my own pace, because my life isn’t the same as anybody else’s
- gives me tools I can use to improve all areas of my life so I feel strong and confident
The answer turned out to be simple … and it was right in front of me.
I’d already been doing EFT tapping for many kinds of issues – personal conflicts, getting annoyed with my kids, stress – for years. But tapping seemed so simple and natural.
Could EFT be enough to help me regain my desire and sexual self? I had to try.
I began tapping on this. I researched everything I could find on love, and sexual desire.
EFT works by breaking down the big problem (“Wanting to have intimacy and passion back in my life”) into manageable parts.
So I tapped on long-forgotten memories. I tapped on how tired I was and even past traumas.
Another principle of EFT is that you don’t have to solve every aspect of a problem to make it go away. It’s amazing how resolving a single bad memory can have profound results.
So I didn’t have to watch the years go by. Within a few weeks of tapping with what I’d learned I started taking the initiative to get back what I’d lost! I had more energy and vitality than I’d had in decades.
My whole life got better. It was like going from a black and white world to a rainbow of colors with music playing in the background. Everything got easier. My kids got closer. My clients felt more supported. My business became more profitable.
People asked me, “What happened?” And when I confided in a few of my girlfriends, they said, “Give us the details!” And they came to whisper, “Hey, this really works!”
When I began using EFT with my clients for this issue, the results were huge and dramatic. Often they could see results within weeks. (The timing, of course, varied with each person.)
“Loss of sexual appetite” seems small… until you’ve been there. Then it’s a game-changer.
I’ve seen people’s lives destroyed as their marriages fell apart, their self-esteem hit the floor, and (worst of all) they felt uneasy with their own children’s burgeoning sexuality.
Since I can’t reach out to everyone who has this problem, I wrote this book. I shared my complete system for returning sex to your relationship.
As a special bonus, you have complete privacy: you use the system yourself. (I’ll tell you when it’s a good idea to find an EFT practitioner or even a medical professional.) And you get a system you can use the rest of your life.
Some things you will discover include…
- How to tell if you and your partner speak the same (love) language (and how to get on the same page) (p. 15)
- 10 reasons to use self-pleasuring (and 2 situations NOT to) (p 22-24)
- How EFT helps rewire your brain (so you benefit from neuroplasticity) (p. 27)
- How to overcome your resistance to change and stop sabotaging your growth (p. 30)
- 3 enjoyable ways to recharge when you’re feeling strong negative emotions (p. 34)
- How to identify the issues that are “tappable” – most responsive to EFT (p. 36-37)
- How to get started when your issue seems so HUGE (p. 56)
- Questions that help you uncover issues that have a powerful but deeply hidden effect on your sex life (p. 58)
- How to transform hidden beliefs that keep you from getting the greatest enjoyment from your intimate relationship (pp. 63-64)
- How to take the first steps to healing from feelings of betrayal associated with physical and emotional abuse (pp. 75-76)
- Becoming true to yourself as a whole person (p. 88)
- How to conquer destructive effects of infidelity (physical or emotional)
- What to do when EFT doesn’t seem to be working (sometimes you just need a few adjustments to get to transformation)
Get this book now
You don’t need to ignore this critical problem that could be eating up your life.
You’ll discover how EFT uses scientific research from psychology and sociology to bring you results. It’s been around: it’s not a fly-by-night woo-woo set of promises. Best of all EFT works privately and simply, so you take control and move at your own pace.
You don’t need to know anything about EFT. I take you through the learning curve (including some special tips on getting the most from your tapping – tips I haven’t seen anywhere else).
There’s no need to wait. Why risk your relationship and your happiness by leaving sex out of your life? And why not bring joy into your family – your partner and your children – to build closer bonds that last a lifetime?
P.S. Just one thing. Once you experience the powerful changes in your life and your relationship you get from EFT, you won’t want to stop. The rest of your life is about to get better!